Dienstag, 12. Juli 2011

Unforgettable Memories! :)


From the moment i left the airport till the time i came back, all i did was have the most amazing time with the most amazing people! The whole idea of going to a new place in a completely different country and still feeling like home and a part of someone's fanily is, and was the best part! :) 



My partner Isabell and her family were the sweetest people ever! Isi treated me like royalty! :D Her mom Monika gave me flavored water and little treats "everyday", her older sister Alina sat with me until i finished my food and came up with the cutest ways to start a conversation, her younger sister Vivian played minigolf until i could play no more and finally, her dad always drove us where ever we wanted to go and always asked me whether i had a good night's sleep! i had everything i could have, what more could i wanted?








And how can i ever forget Indian day?! I'd never thought I'd see my friends all dressed up! Let it be a half saree or a kurti, everyone looked so pretty! <3





Though it was only two weeks, i did almost everything possible.  From window shopping to bob sleighing,  from eating frozen lasagna to climbing ropes, it was all pure fun! everything we did, we made sure it can't be forgotten! and to those who were with me, i really enjoyed finding claires. :D




Like I said before, everything was more than i ever expected it to be and i will never forget it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen